Friday, April 12, 2013

Friday likes: wedding planning

The wedding planning is on my mind constantly right now. Such a hard time to decide what we want. Love the rustic feeling but also warm peach, orange and yellow tones... This week I've also been to a goldsmith that will be making my wedding ring. Something organic and asymmetric  looking with green stones. It will be made from my engagement ring since I would probably use only one ring anyways. Yei for recycling!

Here a bunch of pretty rustic finds.

Birch candle holders.

Floral crown
Twig ring
Custom guest book. We have ordered one of these and it is even prettier in person!


Have a lovely weekend!

2 comments:

  1. OOohhhh I love the twig ring. I will be treating myself to one one day...

    if this is inspiration to your wedding imagery, it will look so beautiful! I hope you will put some pics here from it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Så fina saker! rustikt passar ju väldigt bra med inbjudningskortet också :-)

    ReplyDelete