Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Key chain

A couple of weeks ago I started my new job. I work at a place where kids hang out after school instead of being home alone. Not sure what those places are called in English or if they even exist in other countries than here? Anyways I work part time and the rest of the time I work on my business and study. Need to finish my masters thesis during this year so it is a lot of work.

I had this ugly key chain that I keep around my neck at work. It was a free one with a company name on it. I decided to change it a bit. I took a happy yellow vintage fabric and sewn it over the original strap. Like it much more this way!



2 comments:

  1. You have done a great job with your key chain.
    Hope you will take some photos of your craft space. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting blog. Alot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that I'm interested in, but I'm most definately interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know. https://foodkeychains.com/

    ReplyDelete